Shanghai, 上海, 中国
This is a Financial Advisor position who will put much focus on structuring deal for real estate and other related clients.
* Responsible for advising real estate and other related clients' onshore and offshore financing needs, providing both analytical and general support in financing planning, financing terms structuring and negotiating, and financing transaction execution.
* Maintain close relationship with both internal and external partners, including various C&W teams, real estate and other related clients, financial institutions, to explore FAS business opportunities;
* Understand clients' financing needs, advise clients on applicable financing solutions, and search for appropriate financial institutions to match the financing needs;
* Facilitate the discussion and negotiation between the clients and financial institutions with the target to close the financing transactions efficiently and effectively
* University degree, a qualification in relevant field of finance preferred, e.g. CFA, CPA, etc.
* Familiar with latest financing regulations and policies of China
* Successfully participated in the process of two or more real estate financing transactions
* Applicants need to domestic travel or accept assignments
Knowledge & Experience:
* Demonstrable technical competence in areas relevant to role
* Demonstrable real estate financing experience
* Experience putting presentations together in PowerPoint
* Experience presenting to and negotiating with clients independently
Skills & Personal Qualities:
* Internal stakeholders / external clients/institutions relationship management skills
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize
* Ability to approach tasks with initiative, with a clear and efficient process, and a mind for creative problem solving
* Influencing and assertiveness
* Good communication and interpersonal skills
* Good command of written/verbal English
* Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet)
* Working under pressure