Shanghai, 上海, 中国
A Global Leader in Manufacturing of High Speed Precision Rotational Systems is looking for managing director.
* Rapidly Expanding Business Within APAC
* Opportunity to Build and Grow your Own team
Our client is a European Family-Owned company with long history, it has 3 Core Values: Precision, Speed, and Power. It has footprints in US, European, and Asia with several production sites. Globally it is a leading supplier of spindles and in Asia Pacific it operates across region and has an established sales base in China where growth is a key part of the global strategy and the company is looking for dynamic and ambitious people to drive the change.
About The Role:
Managing Director of China will play a key role in the business transformation by driving the sales and leading the management and development of the China sales organisation in order to ensure:
* Delivery of sales targets
* Effective customer management
* New customer & distribution development
* Raptor & new channel development
* Effective sales team management, monitoring & way of working
Other responsibilities include
* General Management of the company including sales and earnings targets
* Responsible for leading and advancement of team
* Advancement of continued improvement of processes and synergies in the business group
* Acquisition of new customers in the new spindle and repair spindle business in the industries: aerospace, automotive, mold and die, optics, medical, etc.
About The Person
We are looking for highly hands-on individual with strong business acumen and team management skill. You will need to have a senior management level profile, from business point view, he or she needs to understand the value added of the first class brand, and to further develop China market for the company. Also he or she needs to have strong leadership and be able to motivate the team to work on the realization of company common strategy. Other key requirements include:
* Graduate of Mechanical Engineering or Electrical engineering; further training in Marketing and Sales and/or MBA
* Several years of experience as a Sales Manager and/or Profit Center Manager in a manufacturing company in the Machine or Machine Tool Industry
* Chinese and English spoken and written, possibly German
* Very good user know-how of Microsoft applications
* Enthusiastic, convincing and goal oriented personality with a pronounced "can do" mentality and excellent social skills
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence
* Ability to lead and coach
What's On Offer?
* Highly competitive remuneration package with an attractive incentive program.
* An exciting platform to expand a business with long term perspective.
* Opportunity to training in HQ for 3months
* Report directly to the Global CEO
* Whole China Coverage
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Tingting Wu at +86 21 2321 7831 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref CN118984. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.