PUXI DISTRICT, 上海, 中国
薪酬: CNY 400000.00 -> 500000.00 每年
report to GM and lead a team
- Plan, monitor & control projects to develop motion control solutions for industrial applications, in both customer-driven and internal-driven projects.
- Work with all project stakeholders to facilitate the development of clear and unambiguous project plans, and with the cross function team to develop the project schedule and work breakdown structure
- Lead the project team to work out the project deliverables with schedule, cost and performance objectives.
- Work with the Finance group to estimate, analyze, monitor and control project costs, according to defined cost management processes and cost reporting mechanisms.
- Initiate & facilitate interactions between the project team and the Operations Department to address major parts production/procurement/quality issues.
- Ensure compliance with defined project management process and business management process.
- Engineering degree qualification (Automation Control / Mechanical / Electrical)
- Appreciate at least 3 years working experience as an engineer, with significant project management responsibility during that time
- Can demonstrate project planning and execution skills, with a proven track record of meeting schedule, cost, and performance objectives
Other Skills, Experiences Or Highly Desirable Qualifications
- Knowledgeable & comfortable discussing project related issues with customers & colleagues in both local language & English